Sunday, November 1, 2009

New Online Duty To God Tracking

I am in the process of setting up our Duty to God tracking at this website. This will be a resource for parents as well as leaders. Parents will be able to view their son's progress on Duty to God requirements, as well as enter new requirements that they complete at home. Parents will need to be set up with an account on the site. Email me to send me your email if you would like this set up. There will be a permanent link to the tracking site here.

I really need help from parents in tracking Duty to God items completed at home. That's one reason for setting this up. In the next few weeks, I also hope to review Duty to God progress with each of the boys individually, so that everything in their book will be tracked online from this point on.

No comments:

Post a Comment